Thursday, July 3, 2008

Crusader medicated soap acne and acne products uk

So I started trying things out and found that one of the most DRAMATIC changes to my skin occurred when I started to avoid vegetable oil. I was eating vegetable oil (as a cooking oil) everyday, and when I stopped eating it my cystic acne disappeared. There were other changes I needed to take to completely clear my skin, but avoiding vegetable oil was the most important...
This is the most common acne treatment practiced. The compound helps in killing P.acne bacteria by providing an aerobic atmosphere. It also helps in reducing the inflammation. Whenever it is being tried, dosages always are started in lower concentration so that skin gets time to acclimatize. Later on the concentration is increased. It is available in variety of forms like gels, creams, lotions etc. useful in both inflammatory and non inflammatory acnes. These creams, lotions, gels can be used minimum twice or thrice in a day for increasing effectiveness.
There are other more creative ways to mix clay mask with other remedies. For example, you can mix clay mask with lemon juice, honey, apple cider vinegar and so on. To treat your acne, I personally think that by using clay mask and lemon juice is the better combination.
petitpolyheih.blogspot.com
tags: natural acne scar treatments, noncomedogenic moisturizer for acne, homeopathic acne treatment

No comments: